Any hidden gems out there My wife and I are buying a business in Waterbury. Prefer a house with garage, or something downtown that is well done.

Asked by Rpileika, Waterbury, CT Sun Dec 9, 2012

Answers

6
Adam Sebasti…, Both Buyer And Seller, Waterbury, CT
Fri Jan 25, 2013
Hello Rimas,

I am selling my home for great price and all new everything. I have grown up in Waterbury and could help with any inquiries you may have. Please email me at asebastian2408@yahoo.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Adam
Ruth Zeiss, Agent, Southbury, CT
Mon Dec 10, 2012
Hi Rimas,
Have you spoken to a mortgage banker to determine what you are qualified to purchase? Even going with a lease purchase option, you still need to know how much you can afford before you present the seller with an offer.
If you need the name of a good mortgage banker, I can recommend one to you. My email is ruthzeiss@prudentialct.com.

Good luck with the new business! I'm always rooting for small local businesses.
Ruth
Julie Traver…, Agent, Southbury, CT
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hi rimas, I have been very successful with rental houses with an option to buy. Please contact me directly at julie@julierealestate.com
or 203-578-5631
Dave Jones, Agent, Prospect, CT
Sun Dec 9, 2012
There are a lot of great options out there right now. What area of Waterbury? Are you familiar with the different areas? Are you looking to buy or rent? Good luck with your business!
Patrick Malo…, , Middlebury, CT
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hi Rimas,
I'd be happy to help you find a house in Waterbury. There are alot of hidden gems. You could email me directly at pmaloney99@yahoo.com if you like and we could get started finding a home that suits your needs..
Pat
Rpileika, Renter, Waterbury, CT
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Would consider lease to buy option. Been through the MLS and struggling to find something. Any help would be appreciated.