Asked by mtw, Naples, FL • Wed Mar 20, 2013
We are expanding a family business to Naples. I have read horror stories about the "element" in apartment complexes - and have no desire to deal with property management companies. My largest concern is a safe neighborhood with low crime - it's my understanding that Naples, just as any other upscale community, has certain areas on the perimeter that should be avoided. Any advice possible is appreciated - the following describes wants/needs/profile:
- Prefer single family unit, rent $2,000/mo.
- Minimum 3 bedroom, 2 bath.
- Recreational areas versus efficiency/shoebox floor plans desired.
- Will be three tenants, ages ranging from 20s to 50s.
- Private pool, even if small (vs public in a gated community).
- Central Air
- 1 EXTREMELY small, house-trained dog.
- Interests - dining out, fitness. No boaters, golfers in household.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated - not sure where to start looking as I don't know the communities, thanks!
Real Estate in Naples
Popular Categories in Naples
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!