Rentals in Goose Creek>Question Details

David, Other/Just Looking in Goose Creek, SC

Am already working with an agent for a purchase on Pineshadow Dr., Goose Creek 29445; looking for a local rental agent or property management firm.

Asked by David, Goose Creek, SC Sun Jan 29, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi David,
My company handles Property Managment and I would be happy to met with you and go over our services. Please feel free to contact me at (843)572-8951.

Janice Pastore
Charleston Real Estate Professionals
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 19, 2012
Your agent may also provide property management services. If not, my partner and I would be happy to help you. Please call us if we can be of assistance. 843-410-8014 or by email at
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 30, 2012
You should ask the agent that you're already working with and ask them if they do any property management.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 29, 2012
We offer excellent property management services. Call me 843-312-1949
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 29, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer