ALL STONEHAM,MEDFORD MALDEN, TUFTSAREA IN W. SOMERVILL,PORTERSQ. (I'OWNED' A HOMEON WILLOW AVE FOR13YEARS IN W.SOMERVILLE, WHEREI RAISED MY 3CHILDRE

Asked by susannelarocca112@comcast.net, Stoneham, MA Thu Jan 9, 2014

PLEASE SEND ALL FOR ABOVE, AND AM VERY INTERESTED IN THE MALDEN 2 BEDROOM ON FAIRLAWN AND MAIN. A BIT ABOVE BUDGET BUT PERHAPS LANDLORD/LADY IS NEGOTIABLE? IF NOT, STILL WANT VIEWING.THANKS MUCH.
SUSANNE LAROCCA

Answers

1
Carolyn Good…, Agent, Medford, MA
Tue Feb 4, 2014
Hi Susanne -
Would love to help you find what you are looking for.I can certainly contact the listing agent or landlord about the property you are interested in. Would you like me to put you on my MLS auto listing?It will send you all the available rentals in the area that you are interested with the criteria you are looking for. Please contact me at goodiehomes@gmail.com or 617-839-4011. Looking forward to hearing from you. Carolyn Goodman, Realtor, Everyone Knows Goodie Sells Homes