which are safe and good locations to stay around clark university in worcester, MA ?is shrewburry good place to stay ?

Asked by darshan.bhatt, Worcester, MA Sun Jan 12, 2014

Answers

4
Michael Madu…, Agent, Worcester, MA
Sun Jan 12, 2014
Hello, If you are looking to rent, I have a large second floor apartment located at 50 Maywood St. This property is a minute walk to the campus. You may call my cell anytime at 508-579-7777.

Warm Regards,

Michael T. Madulka, Broker
Barbara Van…, Agent, Shrewsbury, MA
Sun Jan 12, 2014
Darshan,

If you are new to the area and desire to live in an area with other people from India, I would suggest that you contact the The India Society of Worcester and ask their advice. They are located in Shrewsbury and their phone number is listed as 508-842-9795. I am sure that they could give you the best advice. You can also contact Clark U for help.

I hope his helps. Welcome and good luck.

Barbara Van Slett
Coldwell Banker
508-769-0909
Edwadrd Murp…, Agent, Auburn, MA
Sun Jan 12, 2014
Shrewsbury is not "around" Clark University however it is a good place to stay. The Clark University area is called Main South. The area has been cleaned up in recent years but in general is not considered a safe area or good place to live other than being walking distance to school. The majority of Clark Students live in Main South. If you are open to driving to Clark you may want to consider living on the West Side, East Side, Greendale, Burncoat, Shrewsbury, Webster Square (close to Clark) or Auburn.
Jesse Ritz, Agent, Holden, MA
Sun Jan 12, 2014
Shrewsbury is a great place to stay. Clark Univ. is in Main South which has the reputation of not being a good place to stay. The closer you are to the school itself the safer it is.
Thank you very much for your immediate & well guided reply..it will definately be of great help..thank you once again
Flag Sun Jan 12, 2014
Flag Sun Jan 12, 2014