what type of company is best suited to market a home available as a luxury/corporate rental?

Asked by Marissa, Brecksville, OH Mon Apr 30, 2012

Answers

3
Duane Johnston’s answer
Duane Johnst…, Agent, Uniontown, OH
Mon Apr 30, 2012
I'd say you need to look at what each company offers it's agent as far as technoligy and marketing dollars to best expose the property to the most people. Howard Hanna Real Estate offers their agents so many tools and means to get any home the most exposure possible....they still run full ads in the news paper, outstanding exposure on the internet and so much more. If you need help, call anytime.
Duane Johnston
Howard Hanna Real Estate
330-752-4892
duanejohnston@realtor.com
Michelle Fenn, Agent, Brecksville, OH
Sat Mar 4, 2017
A national real estate agency well known in the area of the home is the best bet. RE/MAX, Keller Williams, BBH are all good choices. They will have marketing support to reach out nationally and well as locate knowledge. At the RE/MAX office in Brecksville there is always internal communications to find matches for rental opportunities in Brecksville.

One thing I would like to point out is that the MLS will not allow you to list your property as a luxury/corporate or executive rental. It can be seen as a violation of the fair housing act.

You should have no problems with obtaining a great tenant. I listed a creek view condo in Brecksville very late Thurdsay evening and already have 3 appointments to show.

I am in the property management group in the Brecskville RE/MAX office feel free to give me a call 216 333-5145, We can not only find a tenant but can manage the property for you.
Irina Karan, Agent, Aventura, FL
Mon Apr 30, 2012
Hello Marissa,

I'd say you have to choose the agent, not the company.
The agent should provide you with a great marketing plan and international exposure, if applicable.
There are many ways to market a luxury/corporate rental property - through relocation companies, Furtune 500 companies and their HR, blogging, all real estate sites, glossy magazines, other brokers network, neighbors and so much more!

You got to really understand what specifically will be done and when, and the most honest agent
should be picked to do this job.

I don't believe in using large corporate outfits as they often limit agent's creativity in marketing.
With the right marketing budget, a good agent will get anything accomplished for you.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
awesome! thank you!
Flag Mon Apr 30, 2012