what licensing is required to be a property manager in FL for single family homes, condos, etc?

Asked by Jb, Clearwater, FL Fri Jan 2, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


River Rock, Other Pro, Boise, ID
Mon Feb 18, 2013
Many states have different licencing requirements. Here is an excellent link http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/pro/cam/index.html
0 votes
David Kimpton, , Safety Harbor, FL
Wed Feb 25, 2009
I am not sure you need a license unless you would meet the following

When is a community association manager’s license required?
A license is required when the community association manager receives compensation for
services, and the association or associations served contain more than 10 units or have an
annual budget(s) in excess of $100,000.00.
0 votes
., , Clearwater Beach, FL
Fri Jan 2, 2009
Yes, you must be a licensed Community Association Manager. Check myflorida.com under business & professional regulations to see the requirements. It's not easy but there is demand for good managers.

Martha Vasquez
Realty Resources
0 votes
John Bennett, Agent, Orlando, FL
Fri Jan 2, 2009
CAM is required - or at least was. I had one 02-04- but let it laps- hard way to earn a living - no one likes what you do.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more