what can i do to insure the person renting me an apartment (converted house) is actually the owner or?

Asked by Robert Mcfadden, 92503 Thu Dec 11, 2008

landlord? Maybe, as they live in the next apartment (another converted house) next door, they saw it was vacant for an extended period and decided to squat by proxy and ture a buck.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Troy Walker, Agent, Castle Pines, CO
Thu May 8, 2014
Look at your local county assessor website . It will have the sales history for all transactions and tax information on the property .

Hope this helps from ThePopertyExpert.Me

1 vote
Robert Vaugh…, Agent, Riverside, CA
Fri Dec 12, 2008

I suggest you contact a Realtor you trust and have them do a search to see who is on title. It would be best to have them represent you so that you receive the proper disclosures for Riverside.

We are here to help you.

Robert & Amy Vaughan
951-963-0163 x1000
1 vote
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more