Question removed

Asked by Ursula Biala, New York Sat Nov 23, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

4
rayhancl07, Home Buyer, South Amboy, NJ
Mon Nov 25, 2013
i know a studio that is available at qyeens, NY at keygardens, contact with me. skype: rayhantanvir email: rayhan07 @ gmail.com
Michael DeFi…, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Sun Nov 24, 2013
Hi Ursula,

I apologize that nobody has directly answered the question you've asked. Are you using any websites besides Trulia for your property search?
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Nov 24, 2013
Why not simply work with an agent of your own who can provide suitable listings and any necessary information....
Tania Arias, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Nov 23, 2013
Hi Ursula,

Is this your first purchase? Even if it is not, I highly recommend that you hire a licensed real estate professional to assist you in your search. It does not cost you since it is the seller that pays the commission but, he or she will work for you and will be your advocate during the process.

Purchasing a property is one of the most significant investments that anyone will undertake. When you attempt to do it on your own, you are actually undermining yourself by not having a professional that will guide, protect and work on your behalf while the seller pays their services. If you have a toothache, you go to a dentist, if you have tax issues, you go to an accountant, a legal issue you hire an attorney....you get my drift.

Interview some agents and find the one that you have a rapport with. We all have access to the same listings. It is the way we approach the search and care for our customer that differentiates us.