Question removed

Asked by RB, 07801 Wed Mar 14, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

12
Michelle Nor…, Other Pro, Morristown, NJ
Thu Apr 26, 2012
It's now end of April. Did you find a suitable home?
Jeanne Feeni…, Agent, Basking Ridge, NJ
Wed Mar 21, 2012
Hi there, just wanted to chime in to give a strong vote of confidence to Al Baron - recommend you give him a call, I know Al to be very knowledgeable overall, and an expert on the local market you have targeted.

Good luck to you!
Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
Albert Baron…, Agent, Chatham, NJ
Tue Mar 20, 2012
Thiis all depends on your work location,number of bedrooms you require and your budget. I can suggest a dozen locations. But, I want to give you the best answers. You can email me at albertbaron@verizon.net with your requirments for more efficient answers.
Catherine Mo…, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Tue Mar 20, 2012
Relocating can be stressful......especially if you need to find something quickly. I have worked with many clients....who have relocated to this area. I would be happy to help you find something and answer any questions that you may have on the area, homes, communities, etc.

To have a more effective and efficient process I would like to speak with you to determine the best way to help you meet your goals. I have attached a link to my website......you will be able to contact me directly and read through some information which may help focus your search.

I look forward to speaking with you.......feel free to call me with any questions that you may have regarding your move.

http://ccmontgomery.yourkwagent.com/

Catherine
Carolyn Perr…, , Morristown, NJ
Thu Mar 15, 2012
I have relocated 100's of folks from all around the US and the world into NJ! Rentals are my specialty so please let me know if I can help!

Carolyn Perren
Prudential New Jersey Properties
908-337-7560
Suzanne MacD…, Agent, Succasunna, NJ
Thu Mar 15, 2012
I would be happy to help. I do a great deal of rental as well as sales business. My office is in Morristown also. Please feel free to give me a call at 201-602-4458.
Edwin Kalinka, Agent, Florham Park, NJ
Wed Mar 14, 2012
Welcome! Although New Jersey gets some back publicity, it has one of the most geographically diverse landscapes. Within one or two hours drive, you can be skiing or sitting at the beach or walking some wonderful city blocks in NYC. One of the best resources for Morris County is the county website which offers an array of solid information and links. See this link -

http://www.co.morris.nj.us/

If you need an additional information on schools or have specials needs, send an email so we can help! Email is kalinkateam@gmail.com or call/text 973.222.9257.

Best of luck with your relocation & hope we can! Bev & Ed Kalinka - ReMax
Edwin Kalinka, Agent, Florham Park, NJ
Wed Mar 14, 2012

http://www.co.morris.nj.us/

Helene Jeane…, Agent, Metuchen, NJ
Wed Mar 14, 2012
Morris County encompasses a large area. I not only have my own rental properties (no realtor fee) but can help with other listed properties. What's more important is where in Morris Co. you want to be or what access (highways) you need or what services a school district may offer. You are going to be inundated with offers from this post. I suggest you hone in on your requirements first. If you are not familiar with Morris county, I can send you information about the different towns centered around YOUR individual needs/goals/objectives. Nothing here is a "one size fits all." If this makes sense for you, you can reach me at teamhelene@kw.com .
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Wed Mar 14, 2012
welcome to nj!

much will depend on your price range......do you prefer single family homes or townhouses?

i am typing w/ 1 hand due to a broken arm, so forgive my lack of punctuation/....and....yes, i accept sympathy from strangers - haha...........i'd be happy to email you some listings once i know what works for you.........feel free to reach out to me

best wishes!
Gordon Crawf…, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Wed Mar 14, 2012
I am happy to help any why I can. Let me know how I can help.
Albert Baron…, Agent, Chatham, NJ
Wed Mar 14, 2012
Hello relocating to Morris County. There is a lot of great locations to live in Morris County. First, where is your employer located ? And, second, what are your requirements ?