need to find a home by the end of Feb 2013

Asked by Linda Owen, Windsor, CA Tue Nov 27, 2012

I have rented a home in Windsor for 13 years ~ Never late on rent I have kept the home up as if it were my own that I sold due to divorce when I moved here ~
I am an interior designer and lost my job about 4years ago got very sick for a year with H-1 N-1 and was in and out of the hospital for about a year ~ like many others just trying to keep my head above water ~ I rented out a few rooms to keep things a float my credit is shot with all my medical expediences as I lost my medical insurance and have found that having a dog an tenants it is not so easy to kind another home ~ I thought you might know of someone that might be willing to work with someone I have pictures of my home that shows how well I take car of it ~ or if you can give any help or thoughts would me wounderful ~ thank you ~

Answers

1
Johanna Sand…, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Tue Nov 27, 2012
I don't deal with rentals but I wish you the best of luck . Maybe you can qualify for section 8 housing due to your recent misfortune. I would try that if you haven't already, and I will keep you in mind should I come across anything. Best Regards, Johanna