need a tentent to rent my house

Asked by cmetzger66, Fontana, CA Mon May 7, 2012

Answers

7
Diego M Domi…, Agent, RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA
Thu Jun 14, 2012
I have a list of renters in Fontana area. Call me or text me for more details.
Diane Wheatl…, Agent, Upland, CA
Mon May 7, 2012
I own and broker a real estate firm in Upland/Rancho Cucamonga specializing in leasing properties. We have a list of qualified individuals who need rental properties now. Please contact me as soon as possible. Thank you!

Diane Wheatley, Broker
Move Up Properties Real Estate Brokerage
(909) 981-5400 or (909) 815-4499
diane@moveupproperties.com
Ken, , Fontana, CA
Mon May 7, 2012

I'm a Realtor in Fontana and can definitely have your home leased within 10 days with the right tenant, if it's in move-in condition. My contact infos are:
Ken Ogbogu, Briteway Investments (909)205-6096. kenogbogu@gmail.com.
Leticia Mart…, , Fontana, CA
Mon May 7, 2012

My office is in Fontana therefore I am familiar with the area. I have a waiting list of tenents as well as buyers. Call me if I can be of assistance to you. Thank you (909) 578-6437
Andrew Purdy…, Agent, Leadville, CO
Mon May 7, 2012
There are many reasons why listing with a real estate agent is a good idea. For one, they can most likely make up for their expense in higher rental rates, lower vacancy rates and less hassle due to incorrect leases or deposit issues.

Managing a rental is more complicated than many people think. You will need to draw up a rental inspection prior to the tenant moving in, handle background and credit checks, write leases, hold security deposits in seperate escrow accounts in many states, and handle late rent payments and possibly evictions. A good leasing agent/ property manager can handle all of this for you for a small percentage of the rental fee.

Shop around, fees are negotiable!
Jory Blake, Agent, Norco, CA
Mon May 7, 2012
Hello there, with the current market conditions, it is very simple to obtain a decent tenant.
I have a very low cost solution to handle this for you,if needed. I will be in the office today , please give me a call or email to get started.

Jory Blake
951.742.3751
theJORYgroup@gmail.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon May 7, 2012
Have you considered listing with an agent....