Rental Basics in Kalispell>Question Details

tessaiannelli, Renter in Kalispell, MT

my landlord is in breach of contract ,he is wrongfully charging me late fees , can i sue him for these late fees

Asked by tessaiannelli, Kalispell, MT Fri Jun 20, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


You can pay an attorney and sue anybody for anything. Will you prevail? That is the question.

Tessa, you did not post the the entirety of the contract in your question. How are we to know if YOU AGREED to those terms or not?

We do know, and have witnessed citizens chasing bak decisions by throwing more money at it and yes, they DO look for someone else to blame.

What the contract say?
Show it to an attorney.
Pay the attorney.
And let the good times roll.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 12, 2014
Annette, you can also contact the Austin Tenant's Counsel with questions. The number is (512) 474-7006
Flag Sat Jul 12, 2014
It would be advisable to contact an attorney in your area who specializes in property law, landlord tenant specifically.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 12, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer