i have a question i allowed my mother and her boyfriend to move into my appartment and my mother pays the rent not him im trying to evict him because

Asked by Ya!!!!!!!!!, Herkimer, NY Wed Feb 22, 2012

he is a violent person and does not help pay anything i went to my landloard and he gave me a eviction notice and told me i had to serve it to him but i dident have a cop or it dident go through the courts my landloard told me i dont have to do all that because its my appartment and im the only one on the lease and he still wont leave how do i go by doing this now and were do i go and how much dose it cost.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Marie Souza…, Agent, Centerville, MA
Thu Feb 23, 2012
You need legal advice. Pronto. You can't "evict" someone that isn't on the lease. Call the cops with any violence.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Rental Basics in Herkimer Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more