how do you find rentals .... having a hard time getting anyone to call me back

Asked by kevin kalbach, 60014 Sun Apr 7, 2013

Answers

11
Sivya Weis, Agent, Hoboken, NJ
Sat Apr 5, 2014
Rather than calling a lot of realtors and hoping for one to call you back, I recommend that you connect with one realtor, and work with them only. When you see apartments on the web, forward your realtor those links, and that realtor will appreciate your loyalty and should respond with good service to you. Best of luck with your home search!
Bob Brandt, Agent, Schaumburg, IL
Fri May 24, 2013
I would suggest you want into your favorite crystal lake Realty office and ask someone to sit down with you and show you what there is and then ask them to show them to you.
Gary Geer, Agent, Antioch, IL
Fri May 24, 2013
Hi Kevin,
The rental business is booming. You need to be working with an agent to be successful. If you can't find anyone let me me know. I can send you rental listings for your consideration.

Gary Geer
Results Realty USA
Amy Frappier, Agent, Crystal Lake, IL
Fri May 24, 2013
Kevin,
If you are not currently working with an agent, I would like to be of assistance in finding your new rental. Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Amy Frappier
Amy@IllinoisRealEstate.com
(815)893-9790
Bob Brandt, Agent, Schaumburg, IL
Tue Apr 16, 2013
I suggest walking into an office near where you want to live and asking for an available agent.
Old fashioned ways are still good.
Gary Geer, Agent, Antioch, IL
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Kevin,
Any agent can assist you in finding rental homes listed on our MLS system. The key is to find the agent who is willing to work diligent with you in your quest to find that perfect rental. Todays rental market is much different than it was a few years ago. Big demand and sometimes a low supply. Mostly caused by short sales and foreclosures. Let me me know if you need assistance.

Gary Geer
Results Realty USA
Melissa Kamp…, Agent, Greenwood, IL
Mon Apr 8, 2013
Good Morning Kevin

I would be happy to help in your rental search.

I am a phone call away.
Michelle Tan…, , 60175
Sun Apr 7, 2013
Hi Kevin,

I would be happy to help you with your rental search. Feel free to contact me.

Michelle Tangorra
630-397-9771
Baird & Warner
Fran Bowland, Agent, CRYSTAL LAKE, IL
Sun Apr 7, 2013
1 call back. 815-245-6092
Terry Farnsw…, Agent, Lisle, IL
Sun Apr 7, 2013
Hi Kevin,

I'd be happy to send you a full list of all available rentals in whatever area and price range you are looking. I can also set you up to receive new listings via email automatically as they become available. I respond to all calls and emails within one hour. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions - I'd love to help!

Terry Farnsworth
Licensed Broker
Prospect Equities Premier
http://www.SelectiveBuyer.com
Terryfarnsworth@prospectequities.com
(630) 747-3426
Geoff Ommen, Agent, Barrington, IL
Sun Apr 7, 2013
Kevin
Give me a call or send me a note letting me know what you are looking for. I am sorry other agents are not being responsive.

Geoff Ommen
Broker Baird Warner
847-271-2622
geoff.ommen@bairdwarner.com