how are the school distritcts in boerum hill? I am planning to move there.

Asked by Denise Delorenzo, Boerum Hill, Brooklyn, NY Thu Apr 7, 2011

Answers

5
Anna M Brocco’s answer
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Apr 7, 2011
Real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods; therefore consider a visit to the district(s) of interest, ask for a tour of the facilities, speak to the superintendent, principal, teachers, ask all your questions and see/hear all firsthand; also see links for additional information...
http://www.greatschools.org/new-york/
http://www.p12.nysed.gov/irs/reportcard/
David Rogoff…, , Brooklyn, NY
Tue Apr 26, 2011
The community has provided adequate links to answer your question.

We always recommend that buyers visit the schools, attend PTA meetings, read local papers and discuss the schools with other parents in the area. Moving into a new neighborhood is a big step so take your time to learn as much as you can about the issues that concern you.

Best of luck.

David Rogoff and Bonnie Chernin
Fillmore Real Estate Branch #19
davidrogoff@fillmore.com
bonniechernin@fillmore.com
917-593-4068 (CELL)
Ronda Savoy, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Apr 11, 2011
Hi Denise,

We are no longer allowed to give you info on the schools, but I have attached a link for your information. Depending on which grade your child is in, there are magnet schools as well as traditional schools and sometimes the child will travel out of the neighborhood anyway.

We do have some of the best schools in Brooklyn!

Ronda Savoy
REMAX METRO

BOERUM HILL SPECIALIST
Charles D'Al…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Fri Apr 8, 2011
You can check many web sites try the one below.. I f you are looking for a home I would be happy to help!
Steve Boudou…, , Brooklyn, NY
Thu Apr 7, 2011
Denise,
Realtors unfortunately cannot answer your question because of law. You may be able the get the answer you seek using the nyc education website.