help i need some advice !

Asked by Yvonne, Fontana, CA Mon Jun 11, 2012

my son is renting out a town home in los angles in my name. i am currently looking for a place, and need to know how i can find something with out messing up his living situation ?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Yvonne rentals are usually not reported on credit reports. Unless there is a rental database in CA the new landlord would not know you are renting on behalf of your son. You could always ask a buyer broker who specializes in rentals in your area.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more