are there any 2br/2ba rental properties that are fully remodeled with w/d in unit in santa clara area for less than or close to $2000?

Asked by Valerie, Sunnyvale, CA Thu Aug 23, 2012

Answers

2
Ruth and Per…, Agent, Los Gatos, CA
Sat Sep 29, 2012
Hi Valerie:

Quite tough to get something fully remodeled for $2K, you are looking at $2800 plus.

Best to get in touch with a Property Management company, and revise your expectations.

Perry

http://www.trulia.com/blog/perry_mistry
Grace Hanamo…, Agent, Cupertino, CA
Thu Aug 23, 2012
Hi Valerie:

Unfortunately, as you already know, the rental market is pretty tough in some of the more desired areas around Santa Clara county. My suggestion is that you daily review postings on Craigslist, Rental.com, MLSlistings.com and here at Trulia. You can also contact some property management companies such as Cal Western to see if they have any homes or apartments coming up that might suit your needs.

Please be on the lookout for any rental ads offering homes for far less than the market rate because, more than likely, it is a scam. Remember, if its too good to be true...it probably is untrue.

Good luck! I'm sure you'll find something soon.