2 Bedroom, 1 or 2 Bath in WeHo

Asked by Mikayla Ferrin, West Hollywood, CA Mon Feb 3, 2014

I'm looking to rent a 2 bed with 1 or 2 bath apartment in West Hollywood for under $2000 a month. Relatively new to the area, so advice would be helpful. Thank you!

Answers

4
Tyson Barnha…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Sun May 18, 2014
Hi Mikayla,

At a $2k per month, your best bet in West Hollywood might be a rental company like Westside Rentals.

Tyson
David M. Rin…, Agent, West Hollywood, CA
Tue Feb 4, 2014
Mikayla,

under 2000/month is very hard to find and what you will find will be incredibly small and not what you are looking for. You best bet is to search a few blocks south closer to Melrose Ave. There are great duplexes and apartment buildings around the Melrose Ave and Fairfax district where rents a lower since it is technically "Los Angeles" but you walk one block over and you are in West Hollywood. I live in that area and can assist you in finding something for rent as I know the neighborhood. You can also drive through on the weekend and you will typically see "For Rent" signs in front of buildings. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

David M. Rindenow
Realtor / M.B.A.
Rodeo Realty
Davidr@rodeore.com
Hi David,

I've been looking online and found some spots in West Hollywood for under 2,000 per month. I'm also interested in the Hollywood area as well...I just want to be in a walkable location :)

Is there a name of the neighborhood near Melrose that I can look up to help me with my search?

Thank you!
Flag Wed Feb 5, 2014
Patrick Kibby, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Mon Feb 3, 2014
Mikayla,

We have a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath apartment available for rent in West Hollywood at 1308 North Havenhurst Drive. The rent is $2,200.00. If you are interested and would like to schedule an appointment please either call or text, 323-308-9239.
Patrick Kibby, Realtor, CBR #00876792
Patrick Kibby, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Mon Feb 3, 2014
We have a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath apartment available for rent in West Hollywood at 1308 North Havenhurst Drive. The rent is $2,200.00. If you are interested and would like to schedule an appointment please either call or text, 323-308-9239. Patrick Kibby