Why is it no one ever replies when i hit the "Contact seller" button?

Asked by Mitchtaggart, Grand Rapids, MI Tue Feb 25, 2014

Answers

3
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Tue Feb 25, 2014
Posting and emailing from these sites is like opening the window and shouting. Call a Realtor in your area and let them help you.
Tiffany Irel…, Agent, Grand Rapids, MI
Sat May 3, 2014
Yeah, I get that. It is frustrating to see an advertisement that you request more info from, then never hear anything. Many times people are just super busy or really not serious about selling their home. As the previous posts said it is best to get in touch with sellers that are serious and the best way to do that is to work with a realtor who can get you touch with these sellers.
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Tue Feb 25, 2014
Not to worry. There is a back up plan available. Pick up the phone and CALL a local REALTOR. There are many, many, many reasons why you won't get a response using the 'contact seller' 'Follow me' or that 'contact me' link. Picking up the phone and having a chat circumvents those reasons and get you a direct response. Keep calling until someone picks up the phone OR leave a positive message requesting a call back. Don't expect a call back.