What's the average one bedroom rental price in Morningside Heights?

Asked by Camac11, Huntington, NY Wed Jul 3, 2013

I'm an incoming grad student living with my boyfriend. We're on a tight budget and would like to stay near campus. Would under $2200/month be asking too much?

Answers

3
Tatsiana Her…, , New York, NY
Thu Oct 31, 2013
Hi, Camac11

You can find apartment withing this budget,just get the right broker who will find you the perfect deal.
You can visit our company website and find the broker who would love to assist you in your search> http://www.calibernyc.com.

Thank you
Joseph Hasti…, Agent, Bayside, NY
Wed Jul 3, 2013
Just on a point of information, according to the foremost appraiser in New York, Miller Samuels, the first quarter 2013 average price of a one bedroom apartment uptown is $1748.00 with the median price being $1650.00. Let's also keep in mind that the vacancy rate is extremely low at about 1.95%. That means there is very little out there and what is there will have many people trying for it. Of course, the above information is the immediate past and you never know what you will find. Good luck.
Cathy Moore, Agent, NY,
Wed Jul 3, 2013
Hi Cmac11,

You can find a nice apartment for between 1,900 and 2,200. Feel free to contact me at esmith@kianrealty.com or give me a call at 212 470-7762. I would be happy to assist you with your search.

Ena Smith
Correct e-mail is : esmith@kianrealtynyc.com.
Flag Wed Jul 3, 2013