We are looking for rent to own property in/near Honesdale. We are relocating in the next 6 Months.

Asked by Kellie Pierson, Q Merchants, Omaha, NE Tue Sep 18, 2012

We have 2 children one in 1st grade and one starting preschool so schools are a big factor. We also have 2 dogs.

Answers

3
Dianna Dettl…, Agent, Narrowsburg, NY
Sun Feb 10, 2013
I am a licensed real estate broker in Pennsylvania. I can help you. My office is located at 100 4th street Honesdale. Best to call for an appointment 570-253-6606... Dianna
Lynn Ydoyaga, Agent, gouldsboro, PA
Wed Sep 19, 2012
How can I help? Would you like me to send you listings in that are for rent?
Michele Some…, Agent, Peoria, AZ
Tue Sep 18, 2012
Let me know if you need help finding an agent in Pennsylvania. Be prepared to rent versus rent to own. Sometimes on rent to own or lease purchase they need some money down over what is usually required on just a rental. Lease purchase is also set up where there is a contract price for the purchase to occur at a later date, however the property may not be worth that price and your initial deposit could be lost if you are unable to get financing later on. May be better to rent (with or without purchase option), depending on market value incline or decline and/or make a lease purchase (or rent to own) subject to the appraised value (ie. Seller agrees to reduce the contract price to the current appraised value or return initial deposit in the event of cancellation). Good luck in your venture.