Short term apt/ home for rent?

Asked by Nini, Florida Sat Jun 4, 2011

We are currently waiting on our short term home to be finalized so we can move in. We accepted their counter offer May 23rd and we are still waitin on their approval letter. We need a place to live and we need to be in FL by the 12th of June. We kept waiting because our realtor kept saying that it would be done but now time is short and we need a place to live....ASAP. We can't wait all of next week and not have a place to stay. We need to get all our stuff down there and moved in before work on the 13th.

If you know of any places that have short term rentals please let me know.

Thank you so much.

Answers

4
Nini, Home Buyer, Florida
Sat Jun 4, 2011
most important is a safe enviroment that is not too far from Shands hospital. Up to a 30 min commute would be acceptable. I'm hoping we go to cloding with in 3mths. It's already been 70+ days.
Blaine Rabe, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Sat Jun 4, 2011
Good Day,

The timing could not be worse.

See what could be done with the first time retail.

Blaine Rabe
904 874 0814
remax
Mark Good, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Sat Jun 4, 2011
Nini, There are nice furnished condos for rent in northern St Johns county. I believe you can do them on a weekly or monthly basis. You would have to put your furniture in storage but that can be done at 210 Storage
just east of 95 on CR 210. If you will send me your email I'll send you the rental listings from that condo to see if any of the sizes work for you. The have everything from studios to 3 bedrooms. Mark 904-599-5462 markgood500@gmail.com
Steve Henric…, , Jacksonville, FL
Sat Jun 4, 2011
What part of town do you need to be in, Nini?