Seeking recommendations on great property managers in Lafayette IN for 2 properties - any suggestions?

Asked by Mmj, Lafayette, IN Tue Apr 10, 2012

Answers

7
Kim Eads, Home Buyer, Lafayette, IN
Fri May 24, 2013
Do NOT choose June Palms!!!!!!! They are horrible with communication and maintenance.
Peter North, Home Buyer, Lafayette, IN
Tue Jul 9, 2013
I can tell you that JUNE PALMS is NOT a good choice..After he and his partner LOST over 20 properties of their own ...Total Mis- Management
Stelko, Home Buyer, Lafayette, IN
Sun Aug 5, 2012
If you haven't found one yet, I think you can't beat Aaron and Jennie Kirby from Kirby Property Management. They handle large and small properties. They are organized, kind and professional. You should at least speak with them if you still need someone. Their management office is located on the Lafayette Bank and Trust drive up side of Market Square.

--Good Luck
Kimi Sharp, Agent, Lafayette, IN
Thu Apr 19, 2012
We do not advertise our management fee rate online, but please feel free to contact us if you are still needing assistance!
Scott Brown, Agent, Lafayette, IN
Wed Apr 11, 2012
Michelle,

Thank you for contacting me. I did receive your inquiry. I do not actively represent rental properties, but I have 2 property managers within my office that I can refer you to. If you do decide to sell your properties, I would be happy to discuss that with you further. When would be a good time to discuss with you over the phone?

Scott Brown
Agent/Owner
Eric Seymour, Agent, Lafayette, IN
Wed Apr 11, 2012
There are several good property managers in town...some have different specialties; some work in our office. Contact me at Prudential Indiana Realty @ 446-6250. Thanks!

Eric Seymour
Broker/Owner
Darcy Weston, Agent, LAFAYETTE, IN
Wed Apr 11, 2012
I am a property manager. Email me @darcyc21@yahoo.com