Seeking quality property rental and management company for single family home in Deans Pond community in Monmouth Jct, NJ

Asked by Scott B, Monmouth Junction, NJ Sat Jan 12, 2013

Relocating overseas for 3 years and need a company with a good track record and reputation in the area. House will be available in July, but looking to looking to identify a company now as I'm leaving in February.

Answers

3
Charan Bajwa, Agent, Monmouth Junction, NJ
Sun Jan 13, 2013
Please contact us. We offer tailored property management and are located in the neighborhood.

Charan Bajwa (Broker/Owner) RE/MAX ONE
“Always ONE Step Ahead”
Ph: (732) 438-0001 Fax: (732) 438-0007
http://www.re1nj.com
Each RE/MAX Office is Independently Owned and Operated
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Sat Jan 12, 2013
Since no one has responded as yet, I can tell you that my company, Prudential NJ Properties does property management - in fact - I happen to handle manage 2 homes - 1 in Cranford and 1 on Livingston, where my office is located.

As far as whether that management service is offered closer to your area, I can't say for sure.
We do have offices in Metuchen, Hillsborough and Manalapan, which is getting closer to you, so you might want to give them a call.

Our corporate offices are located in Somerset, and so is our accouting department - which handles all the paperwork (property management contract/agreement) and processing of the rent/repair monies, security deposits, etc.

Feel free to reach out to me for more specific information and fees.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes.........
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Sun Jan 13, 2013
Great - glad someone from your "neighborhood" came along!