Rental Basics in 19082>Question Details

Mjsluss, Home Buyer in Conshohocken, PA

Rental in Upper Darby help needed!

Asked by Mjsluss, Conshohocken, PA Fri Jun 22, 2012

If we bought our house FHA, can not sell it (no real intrest in our cute lil house)... but need to move due to a job change, can we rent the house out? How do we go about that?

Help the community by answering this question:


Tameka Goldsborough’s answer
Yes, you can rent it out and have a licensed agent (like myself) do all the work including credit checks and screening on your behalf. I have a new listing in Upper Darby Township. In fact, I'm hosting an Open House on Sunday @ 1227 Wilson Dr, Havertown from 1-3pm. Feel free to stop by and we can chat about your needs in greater detail or feel free to call me this weekend to discuss at time most convenient for you at 484-888-4603. I'm happy to help you find a suitable/qualified tenant for your home.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 22, 2012
Renting your home can be fairly easy. If your house is in good shape you can hire a real estate professional to help you price, list and market your home, find and screen tenants. My office offers property management services and can handle all of the particulars for you. Give me a call or send me an email to further discuss. Good luck to you. Tamie J.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 18, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer