Regatta pet policy

Asked by Gmr, Mamaroneck, NY Sun Oct 31, 2010

Does anyone now the pet policy for the Regatta? I have a very small dog who is under 5 pounds - smaller than a cat. Thanks.

Answers

4
Rich Homer, Agent, NAPLES, FL
Sat Nov 6, 2010
G, I will also comment that now is not a time to rent if you can afford to buy. Low rates and low prices here in Naples, FL along with boomer retirement (birth years 1946-1960) make this year the beginning of another boom here. We have many articles and our blog which you can freely subscribe to if you choose. Might ask one your local Realtors that answered below for a similar forecast for your area. Good luck to you.
Kenneth Tsui, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Nov 5, 2010
The best way to get up to the minute information is from the management of the building, The Regatta Condominium is managed by Milford Management and their contact number is 212.842.7310. Milford is well staffed and usually quick to answer question. Kenneth Tsui, CCG - Battery Park City Residence Broker.
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Mon Nov 1, 2010
Hi, I would call the Regatta just in case because these rules can change at anytime. Even buildings with weight restrictions set the limit at about 25 LBS. Another thing you may encounter is extra security is required.

Sincerely
Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broke
Accredited Buyer Representative
Legends Realty Group
914 406 9023
Patricia Moc…, Agent, Larchmont, NY
Sun Oct 31, 2010
They're no restrictions for dogs at the Regatta. I didn't see any active listings for rental, however there is a 2BR listed for $362,500 and 3BR's starting from $418,000.

Please feel free to contact me on my cell phone listed below if I can assist you with your property search.

Thank you.

Patricia Moccia
Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker
Weichert Realtors
2090 Boston Post Rd.
Larchmont, NY 10538
E-mail: patricia.moccia@verizon.net