Property Management Service

Asked by T, Charlotte, NC Sun Aug 16, 2009

Need of Property Management Service. Needing good, reliable, and reputable with solid history of rentals. Would like to give my rentals to Management Service

Answers

7
Shelley Simm…, , Charlotte, NC
Mon Aug 17, 2009
Well "T" I would love to help you after reading all of the conflicking e-mails however I personally do not manage property nor have I heard of some of these others. My advise is to contact 2-3 and evaluate which one works best for you. I do know that T R Lawing does a lot in the Charlotte area. I have not heard anything bad about them. I was unaware that Wilkinson and Associates had a property management dept. (Not to say that they would not do a good job for you). Everyone in the business as I'm sure you know, say's they are the biggest and the best...At what? Maybe they are the biggest and best in that sq. block or the entire World and at what? At the end of the day you have to find out what is best for you. Right? I cannot help you with the actual project myself however I would be happy to assist you and e-mail you some questions to ask the agents to determine who could if you will e-mail me direct at CarolinaMegaTeam@aol.com. All I ask in return is that you remember me when you or someone you know is buying or selling in the area. Fair? You can also call me at 704-619-7355
Lynn Cooper,…, , Charlotte, NC
Sun Aug 16, 2009
T is identified as "Home Buyer, Charlotte, NC." T remember to call Brenda Detter. She not only can help you with your home rental, but has access into every available home rental within the Charlotte Metropolitan Area. Best of luck to you. Again, the Property Management Division is lead by Brenda Detter, cell # 704-877-6135. Brenda has substantial experience with Property Management and Wilkinson & Associates is one of Charlotte's most respected Property Managers. We are the fastest growing in providing quality rental services to renters and to owners. Please feel free to contact Brenda. Please let Brenda know you got her direct cell number from Lynn Cooper, Broker, Realtor, NC & SC. She is truly amazing! However, if your need was commercial leasing in nature, I am a commercial real estate expert in Charlotte, NC and am a member of the Charlotte Commercial Board, as well as the Commercial Property Exchange. Please do not hesitate to contact either Brenda or myself with your questions.
Sean Dawes, , Philadelphia, PA
Sun Aug 16, 2009
Jen,

T does not say where the properties are located. He/she is located in Charlotte but last time I checked, investors own properties outside of where they live.

No need to leave smart comments.

Sean
Jen Wetzel, Agent, Fort Mill, SC
Sun Aug 16, 2009
Hmmm....living in Charlotte for over 22 years, I have never seen a Long & Foster sign in the area. Please let me know if I am incorrect in my thinking.
Sean Dawes, , Philadelphia, PA
Sun Aug 16, 2009
T,

Long and Foster Real Estate is the largest privately owned real estate company in the United States. We handle property management for thousands of clients all over the east coast.

If you would like, just drop me an email at sean.dawes@longandfoster.com with what areas you are looking for coverage and I will find the appropriate contact and have them contact you.

The more info the better.

Sean Dawes
Long and Foster Real Estate
Lynn Cooper,…, , Charlotte, NC
Sun Aug 16, 2009
Good Evening. Wilkinson & Associates is now the largest Real Estate Company in Charlotte, with the most agents, Realtors, Brokers in the City. The Property Management Division is lead by Brenda Detter, cell # 704-877-6135. Brenda has substantial experience with Property Management and Wilkinson & Associates is one of Charlotte's most respected Property Managers. We are the fastest growing in providing quality rental services to renters and to owners. Please feel free to contact Brenda. Please let Brenda know you got her direct cell number from Lynn Cooper, Broker, Realtor, NC & SC. She is truly amazing!
Jen Wetzel, Agent, Fort Mill, SC
Sun Aug 16, 2009
I really like the services of Henderson Properties in Charlotte, NC. You can find their website at http://www.hendersonproperties.com. They have been in business for many years and know what they are doing. If you have multiple homes, they will give you a discount.

Feel free to tell them I sent you as they are a preferred vendor of my Keller Williams office!

Jen Mildenberger
http://www.WithJenYouWin.com