Pavan P, Home Seller in 08854

Please suggest a good property management service in Piscataway to manage & rent out a town-home? Any foreword /advice on choosing to rent vs?

Asked by Pavan P, 08854 Fri Dec 16, 2011


Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Anthony (mar…, , Middlesex County, NJ
Sat Dec 17, 2011
Pavan, I agree with these other responders that contacting a realtor is the right way to go. Yes, by selling your property it does alleviate any future obligations to it, but I am not going to assume you want to sell it. Maybe renting it is the way to go for you or what you want to do. I would need more information from you for instance how long you have lived there (how much equity you have in the home), the location of the home, its condition, what you can rent it for, etc. If the home is in good condition and well maintained, you could probably be more at ease in renting it. And if it is in need of repairs, you would have to correct the problems before selling the unit anyway to get a higher sale price. Another factor to consider is how far away you are moving from Piscataway. If you are moving far enough away where you are concerned about problems you cannot attend to, I would be happy to serve as a contact for you and assist you in any way I could to give you peace of mind. If you would like to discuss this further with me please call my cell 908-310-7692. Thank you for your inquiry.
0 votes
Dianne Scott…, , East Brunswick, NJ
Fri Dec 16, 2011
Hello Pavan. I am a realtor who specializes in Piscataway. As Lisa indicated, working with a realtor is the best route to take.

I, too recommend selling the property as opposed to renting it out. Although you can get s home warranty plan to deal with any repairs, there are other issues that landlords must deal with on a regular basis. Once you sell the property, your responsibility ends, while as a land lord, it is ongoing.

Please feel freel to contact me to further discuss your needs. I may be reached, via cell phone at 973-207-3121, or email at

Dianne Scott Bey
0 votes
Lisa Fischer, Agent, Flanders, NJ
Fri Dec 16, 2011
Pavan.. you would go through a realtor to rent the property, not a property mgmt. service. When you rent you have to take the obligation of being a landlord which means you are still responsible for any items that may break, getting contractors to the unit, etc... When you sell you obviously do not have those items in place.

Please call me directly with any questions or email me at 201-852-7584. I can explain more to you in great detail or at least refer you to someone who may help.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more