Rental Basics in 38118>Question Details

Kelvin, Home Buyer in Memphis, TN

My wife and I are looking for a property manager. We are considering moving to a new residence and renting out the current home. Can someone help?

Asked by Kelvin, Memphis, TN Sat Jun 1, 2013

My name is Dillon Swain and my Wife and Me are seeking Extra money or another Contract With a Business i Own Mid South Wholesales. We take on Agreements (For Hire) or Contracts. My wife is Pregnant and we are having our first and its a boy. Look I have More Than Enough Experience for the Position that is offered. I will send my Resume Today. I would love to meet you and Discuss the job offer. Please feel free to contact me anytime.
Dillon Swain
901-490-5902 cell
NOTE: If you want to run a small BackGround check on . Dillon Swain , lives in Memphis Tn 38119, lived in Oxford, MS 38655 before that..Look Forward in Meeting both of you.
I have two homes in Memphis and recommend Meridian Property Management if your property rents in the $900-$1400 range.
Phone: (901) 300-3266
If you would like a different perspective and option to becoming a landlord, call Showhomes Memphis 901-831-9990. You can also visit us at

We are a unique alternative to helping vacant homes sell for top price without the worries and stress as well as high holding costs associated with trying to sell a home vacant.
Call John Thorne with MidSouth Residential - 901-619-8117 and he can help you.
Since it's your home, and a single residence property, you may want to manage it yourself. It's a good experience for you, and you'll learn the ropes and in's and out's of the activity. Especially, if you're staying local. If you're leaving the area, or really feel the need to hire a manager, you might want to contact Crye-Leike Property Management. If you would like more information, or if I can assist you in any other manner, feel free to contact me.