My husband and I are interested in moving by June 15 at the latest. We have been looking in Southwest

Asked by Eyeperceive, Philadelphia, PA Sun May 3, 2009

Philadelphia as a potential area for our relocation. He does not have any credit and my credit score is in the 500 range. Our ideal situation would be to rent a home for a year until we improve our credit score and then purchase the house that we are residing in. What we need at this point is someone who will understand our situation and work with what we have to offer. We can afford about $700 per month, we would like trees and grass immediately surrounding the house, a park, recreation, and transportation must within walking distance. If you have anything to meet our needs please feel free to respond to this add. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Answers

2
Chole1, Home Seller, 19153
Fri Aug 21, 2009
Check in the Elmwood Park area below Island Road.
Christina Ar…, Home Seller, Philadelphia, PA
Tue Aug 4, 2009
I have property avail on S. Robinson Street, rent with option to buy email me aranac@msn.com