My house is in rent and our house has a problem but the landowner wont fix it, and our contract didnt end yet so can i rent another place?

Asked by Scheec, 07670 Tue Feb 14, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Joshua Baris, Agent, Fort Lee, NJ
Sat Dec 8, 2012
The most important thing is to do document the repair request to your landlord. If you can send an email or certified letter that would be ideal. Secondly, you must read in detail what your current lease states and if you are still unable to decipher the answer reach out to a NJ Real Estate attorney and/or NJ Realtor. Feel free to contact me if you would like for me to look at your lease for you. Best of luck, Joshua Baris RealtorofNJ.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more