Looking to move to St. Petersburg area.

Asked by erica31679, Saint Petersburg, FL Fri Sep 21, 2012

My husband is close to being relocated to St. Petersburg Fl. We are looking for a good neighborhood in or around the St Pete area with good schools and low crime rates. We would like to Rent for now. Can anyone reccomend some nice areas?

Answers

5
Liane Jamason, Agent, Saint Petersburg, FL
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Here's one for you! Allendale Terrace is a great neighborhood.
Deborah Schn…, Agent, Madeira Beach, FL
Wed Oct 3, 2012
There is a house for rent in my neighborhood...3/2/2 for 1250 a month. Contact me for more information.
erica31679, Renter, Saint Petersburg, FL
Fri Sep 21, 2012
thank you for your responses. I guess I should have been more specific. I am looking for a single family home in a location with good public schools. I would like a neighborhood setting where my son can ride his bike, play outside etc.. I don't know the area well at all. I know Clearwater a little bit and love Dunedin but I'm not sure how far of a drive that would be for my husband. He will be working as a mail man in St Pete but we have not been told which post office he will be out of yet. We currently live in Mass and won't know the release date for St Pete for a couple weeks. I will be contacting someone as soon as I have a date.
Jody And Dan…, Agent, Saint Petersburg, FL
Fri Sep 21, 2012
Hi Erica, we work with out of town buyers. There are many questions to ask you to better assist with your needs. Give me a call at 727-366-2191 and we can provide you with more answers
Dan
Jimsellsstpe…, Agent, Saint Petersburg, FL
Fri Sep 21, 2012
There are many nice areas in St. Pete. But knowing more about your needs would help to narrow down what you are looking for. Private School? Public School? Price range? Size needed to rent? Renting a house, condo, townhome? Do you need to be close to the interstate, beach, downtown. These answers would be helpful in finding the right place for you. You can give our office a call and speak to Clay Longstreth, (727) 643-6466, Property Manager. He might have a rental that interests you. Later, if you decide to purchase a property Jim Longstreth or I could help you with that process.

Tara May Webster Realtor
Your Neighborhood Realty Inc
Office 727-321-1734
Mobile 727-542-4219