Looking to move to NY

Asked by Alannah Gonzales, Brooklyn, NY Thu Sep 13, 2012

Moving from Arizona to ny in a year what are some neighborhoods to look at i need help

Answers

2
Mitchell Feldman’s answer
Mitchell Fel…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Fri Sep 14, 2012
Dear Alannah:

There are so many different neighborhoods in Brooklyn. Each is great in it's own right. In order to figure out which is good for you. You would have to make a priority list as to what is most important to you such as school district, commute time to work, do you plan on having a car or not? Once you have that list you need to visit New York and take a tour of all the neighborhoods that provide the main things on your priority list and see which area appeals to you.

You can also have a real estate agent help you with all that and then find properties to view. I am a licensed agent myself, feel free to contact me any time. I would be more than happy to further assist! Good luck either way!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Luke Constan…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Fri Sep 14, 2012
Hello Alannah!

Let me start by saying "WELCOME" NYC is alot nicer place then I have ever seen it. First I would have to know what area in NYC are you interested in and what your price range is. The price flucuates from neighborhood to neighborhood. I was born and raised here, so if you need any help feel free to call me anytime!

Luke Constantino
Commercial | Residential
REMAX PARK SLOPE
Direct: (212) 300-3919
Lukeconstantino@remax.net
http://LukeConstantino.com