Looking for tips on good, affordable, 2bd- 1ba home or condo in Brooklyn, NY.

Asked by Eutelyn Allen, Brooklyn, NY Tue Oct 23, 2012

Must be close to subway, and entertainment. Must have good public high schools close by and oh!.. pet friendly.

Answers

4
James, Home Owner, Brooklyn, NY
Wed Oct 31, 2012
Definitely would help to work with a broker (or multiple brokers) to represent and give you a list of properties that would fit your needs. Areas in Brooklyn that are up and coming include Fort Green and Cobble Hill, both areas which fit your description above.
Mitchell Fel…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Wed Oct 24, 2012
Dear Eutelyn:

There are many neighborhoods in Brooklyn that will meet your needs. You have to figure out exactly where you want to be. You also have to determine what your budget is and how much you can spend. Have you been pre-qualified by a mortgage banker? If not that is the first thing you should do. If I can be of further assistance, please let me know. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Oct 24, 2012
Why not simply consider working with an agent of your own who can provide any necessary information/tips. If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Valerie Rodr…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Wed Oct 24, 2012
Hi Eutelyn, what you are looking For shouldnt be too difficult. I have a couple of condos and condominiums that fit that criteria. Possibly a lease with an option to buy might be a good option for you. At BRP, we have some exclusives in different areas that I can tell you more about . Feel free to call.