Looking for furnished apt for family (4 people) from Brazil

Asked by Waltersalles04, New York, NY Sat Aug 12, 2017

I'm a teacher from Brazil, going to Pitt Law School for about 1 year (Dic-17 to Jan-19), with my family (wife, daughter, 13 and son, 10). I count on you to find a furnished apartment with good access to Law School. My budget is about $1.600, depending on the amenities and related costs.

Answers

2
Bea Kuchta, Renter, 15234
Thu Aug 17, 2017
I have a home in Mt. Lebanon that will be available for rent in July 2018 for $1500+ utilities. It is in zip code 15234 or 15228. The schools are excellent and it is close to transportation and downtown Pittsburgh. There is a neighborhood park across the street from the home. It is a 2 story with the living room, dining room and kitchen on the first floor. There are three bedrooms and one full bath on the second floor. In the basement level there is a one car integral garage for your vehicle, a laundry room, and an area for storage or craft room area. There is room in the driveway for an additional automobile. The trolley is within walking distance and buses as well. Children walk to and from schools. I'm not sure of the timing, but the house is usually rented to the first people who see it and the current tenant is building a new home just across the street for his family (husband, wife and 2 children). If it sounds like a possibility, call 412-655-3450. I will be happy to answer any questions that you might have or provide additional information as needed. Good luck with your search and your new career as well. Bea
Kathy Burgre…, Home Owner, Westchester, NY
Sat Aug 12, 2017
You need to use http://www.airbnb.com or http://www.vrbo.com. These websites are for short term rentals and are typically furnished. Websites like Trulia, Zillow and others are for permanent rental listings with no furniture.