Asked by Julie E Durk, Los Angeles, CA • Sun Jul 24, 2011
1. Is it safe for a Renter who have never seen the inside of the house other then online and want to lease it send requested money to an Owner of the house while he/she is out of the Country for two years?
2. Is it safe for one to send a deposit on a house to and owner who is out of the Country you never seen, but in good faith they will send you back the keys and Rental Agreement?
3. Is safe to send all your requested information ( Name, ID, SS) to an out of the Country Owner in order to get the keys and document to lease their house?.
4. Should a Renter do a Criminal background check on Owners before they lease from them?
5. Should a Renter do a Criminal background check on Managers that leases out property for Owners?
6. Should a Renter do a Criminal background check on all Rental Apartment Maintainers that works for the Apartment you live in?
Real Estate in Los Angeles
Popular Categories in Los Angeles
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!