Rental Basics in 19140>Question Details

Brittany Bar…, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

Is it good or bad to try and neogiate a price for rent? i've seen some apts that I was interested in , there about 50-100 to much for my price range

Asked by Brittany Barnes, Philadelphia, PA Tue Nov 27, 2012

Answers

2
Sheri Curci’s answer
Good Evening Brittany,

1st thing to see if the L/L will accept a lower negotiated price on a rental is Location Location Location!

2nd thing to review..... is the Amount Days the listing has been on the market... the longer on the market...... the better chance on getting a lower Price...

3-PROVIDING your Credit score and Collection history along with criminal back-round and eviction back-round check is acceptable. Hope this helps you?

All the Best John Curci RE/MAX Properties 215-757-2889
Rents are set be the owner the way I see it you never know till you try if you have a good credit report with good score and depending how long it's been on the market you never know all they can say is no and keep your application fee so ask before you spend the money. Just ask will you accept less they might do it. Any qurestions just call me 215-725-5700 X49. I've had owners do it

Philip J. Cunningham Sr
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia,PA 19152
215-725-5700X49
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com