If owner is on premises remodeling and another occupant not hud approved liveing their can HUD evict both

Asked by Mandra083007, Augusta, ME Thu Jul 16, 2009

My Sister and my husband and I are remodeling our home we share. We are letting Penquis take out the lead in the home, however there is much remodeling to do in the home. Since the previous owners we have found that the carpet's have been glued to the wood flooring. We were asking our selfs if HUD can evict us if there is occupency and also remodeling done. HUD requires to rent for 3 yrs after the lead removeal. If anyone knows some loop holes or just answers to these questions please respond

Answers

1
Ken Lambert, , Exeter, NH
Thu Jul 30, 2009
Hi Mandra- I have 2 people I think you should speak on the phone with. One is a RE attorney and the other is a commercial lender who deals with HUD issues all the time. I think either would be able to answer your question via phone. Contact me if you'd like specific contact information. Thanks and good luck,

Ken L.