If I want to tour several rental properties in 89052 and 89044, who do I call, a realtor or each and every rental property agency listed for each one?

Asked by ttm, Henderson, NV Fri Aug 17, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Angela Brass…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sat Apr 5, 2014
It's much easier to work with a single agent. Not all real estate agents do rentals. Often we ask that you look over the listings we email you, drive by, and narrow the list before showing. Once you find a property, the agent will give you the information you need to apply.

Angela Brasser, ABR, CRS
Prominent Realty Group, LLC
702-460-2515 Talk/Text
0 votes
Bill Bentley, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri Aug 17, 2012
The easiest way is to get you own real estate agent. That way you have an agent that works on your behalf and not just the seller. Your agent will be able to set up all of the appointments for the properties that you want to look at. The agent will also be a great asset in locating you properties that fit all of your criteria. If you do not already have an agent, I would like to assist you. Please feel free to contact me at 702-301-8771 or email me at RealEstateWithBill@cox.net.
0 votes
Frances Forb…, Agent, Henderson, NV
Fri Aug 17, 2012
I would be happy to help you.
Please call me
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more