If I am looking to rent a property single family home for 1125 and have to pay for heat what will the heat bill usually be in Freeport, NY

Asked by BEYONDTHEWALLSDEZIGN, Rockville Centre, NY Mon Jul 23, 2012

Answers

2
De Vonte Wil…, Agent, East Point, GA
Thu Jul 26, 2012
Hey there! Great choice for choosing Freeport. I was a resident myself and it is truly a great place to call home. Make sure you check out the Nautical Mile.

As Anna previously stated, Heating bills vary by numerous factors including usage, and so forth. However, what I would do, is ask the Landlord if he could give you a copy of the months prior heating bill/statement, so you can get an idea of what to expect. Usually, this won't be a problem.

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Have a great weekend!!!!

De Vonte Williamson
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Serving Long Island & Queens
Coldwell Banker Residential
Direct:(631)638-6193
Mobile: (631)384-3695
Fax:(631)236-1478
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!
Your Trusted Real Estate Professional for Life!"
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Jul 24, 2012
Heating bills will vary depending on the weather, your preferred temperature, etc., therefore ask your agent the question, or your landlord, or the current tenants, or contact the utility company and ask...