I would like to know about sec 8 rent how much for 1br 2br 3br

Asked by Leon Bullock, Brooklyn, NY Thu Jan 29, 2009

How much can I charge for a 1br 2br 3br i'm a new investor

Answers

2
Tom, Renter, Brooklyn, NY
Sat Jul 28, 2012
Dont do sec 8. The govt will ONLY if the appl. is filled out annually /// odds r property will b destroyed
and Tomby the way if you want to see photos of my Section 8 apt and how its furnished email me at do11214@aol.com Id gladly send you some and I can promise you My home is nicer and more stylish and neater than yours
Flag Thu Sep 13, 2012
Thats an extreamly insulting answer I have section 8 I was a professional chef & still a writer photo journalist I was hit by a truck crossing the street & was lucky to get SEC 8 since my carear as a chef is over I also became patial deaf making office work out I have never dystroyed property my apt is very well & beautifullly furnished & I respect the owners property I know a few other s who have second 8 and they R not dystructive 1 has a incurable heart aliment & was also in a horrible accident Another had no legs they have passed away I know of a single mother w/ very young kids whos husband died w/ut insurance Herapartemnt is well maintained May I also saynone of us are on drugs & we are all white & 1woman is an orthadox jew Odds are if u rent 2 someone w/ a good credit rating & rent recipts ur rent will always b paid Several neighbors NON section 8 lost there job 4 whatever reason didnt pay there rent & were evicted or just left there apartments SHAME on U how rascist
Flag Thu Sep 13, 2012
Rhonda Holt, Agent, New York, NY
Wed Feb 18, 2009
Hello, to answer this question you would have to mention the area where you want to rent out an apartment. But for standard rates you can visit the nyc.gov website for the newest pay schedule.

Rhonda Holt
Licensed Agent - Specializing in Co-op & Home Sales
Awarded 1st Place in Sales for 2008 and 2009
Weichert Realtors, H.P Greenfield
Web Reference:  http://www.KandHhomes.com