Rental Basics in San Antonio>Question Details

Vanessa Maci…, Other/Just Looking in San Antonio, TX

I own a house in San Antonio, but I am PCSing, want to keep the house, Can you give me names of realtors that can help me to rent my house?

Asked by Vanessa Macias, San Antonio, TX Tue Jul 13, 2010

Answers

7
There are a number of real estate offices that offer property management. You might ask for one that will list your house for rent, charging 40 - 50% of the first month's rent which includes paying a buyer's agent for bringing the tenant to the property. The prospective tenant will pay them to run a renter's check and they can email the report to you. I handle very few leases and that is how I have done it in the past. But I do not collect the monthly rent. I have the tenant deposit it into a bank account designated by the owner. This way the tenant gets a receipt from the bank and the owner can check their account online to determine when the rent was paid. It also saves money for the owner. Call around and get a company that will do only what you want done and make sure all expenses are clearly spelled out to you. Good luck and it is a good idea to hold onto your house and let someone make your payments for you. Ralph
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 13, 2010
Morris Realty.. walzem road san antonio, texas. Randy morris has been management properties for over 20 years and has over 500 rentals that he manages. He was the youngest broker in San Antonio, texas and by far the BEST MANAGEMENT COMPANY YOU COULD EVER ASK FOR. HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY.. I KNOW I USED TO WORK FOR HIM.

tracy smith
As a retired military member with owner-clients stationed overseas, I would be glad to help.

Call me at (210) 273-9082.

Dominick Dina, Broker/Owner
Christian Realty San Antonio
Give us a call!

Stephanie Kelley, ABR, CRS,GRI
Keller Williams, Legacy
210 867 8743
http://SanAntonioHomeQuest.com
Can also check for references on militarybyowner.com

Good Luck
Darryl
I'll be glad to help you rent your home. 21 years experience-Thanks for considering!-Larry Sotoodeh
Vanessa,

My office runs a property management company - Moran Property Managment. (210) 657-7500 - link to Sheila and Kristin Moran's (owners of RE/MAX Access) website below.

Matt Stigliano, Realtor (r)
RE/MAX Access