I need to rent an apartment with 2BD, but I don´t have social security number, how can I rent? Can I rent with passport?

Asked by anacagarcia, Miami, FL Mon Feb 11, 2013

Answers

9
Gustavo Diliz, Agent, Aventura, FL
Mon Feb 11, 2013
Yes, of course you can rent with your valid passport. Sometimes depends of the Association requirements in case you rent a condo. For a S/F house is much easier, because is the owner who is going to accept the document without a SS.

Gustavo Diliz
305-692-9988
Yaffe Int. Realty
Ruth and Per…, Agent, Los Gatos, CA
Thu Nov 28, 2013
Be honest and straight forward with any agent or landlord or property manager.

If you are on a valid visa in the country you will easily get to rent by explaining
Your situation.

You may have to put a higher deposit or a slightly rent to be paid, but it gets done
All the time.

Perry
Latraviexa19…, Home Buyer, Auburn, WA
Wed Nov 27, 2013
I need to rent an apartment but I don't have a social security number. how can I rent? what apartments are available that do not require a ssn?
Rominacittad…, Home Buyer, Miami, FL
Sun Jan 10, 2016
I need to rent an apartment 1 or 2 bedrooms and pet friendly. I apply for asylum, I'm waiting for my work permit and my social security number. How can I do to rent?
Sajid Pipara…, Renter, Boston, MA
Sun May 24, 2015
I am lave in Boston ma I am searching the apprtment in boston
Sajid Pipara…, Renter, Boston, MA
Sun May 24, 2015
I have no ssn I need to rent apartment 2 bed room I am apply the asylum 5 month ago
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Feb 11, 2013
That will be strictly up to the Landlord, Condo Association and/or Management Co to decide. Many rentals do require you to provide your social security number and a copy of your credit report. If you do not have a SS# you have no credit history. If you default on payment Landlord cannot effectively file a judgement against you. In my opinion most quality rentals will require a credit report. Please get informed before you pay any application fees.
Elsa Cristob…, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Feb 11, 2013
Hi, the requirements for rentals vary on the association of the apartment you would like to rent.
Each condo association has it's own bylaws and rules.
Once you find an apartment you would like to rent, contact the association. I have a 2 bed/ 2 bath unit available now that they owner has no problems with you renting as long as the association approves you. You do need, legal and valid passport, visa and proof of a job or funds.

If I can assist further, please give me a call: cell is 305-793-8476
Where is the apartment located?...I need a two bath, two rooms.
Flag Wed Dec 2, 2015
I M A CLERK IN BANK OF AMERICA IN BROOKLYN NEWYORK IF U DNT MIND THEN MEET ME ON FB ELSA
Flag Mon Feb 11, 2013
Meg Sahdala, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Mon Feb 11, 2013
Yes you can! I have a lot of rental properties in different areas of Miami, please contact me at your convenience at number or email below.

Meg Sahdala

Vivienda Miami Real Estate Group
E-mail: meg@viviendarealtors.com
Tel: 305.877.2880
Fax: 305.675.3976
http://www.PerfectFloridaProperties.com