I need tenants for two houses. One four bedroom in Universal City and a three bedroom in Converse.

Asked by Dalex, San Antonio, TX Thu Sep 15, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Diana Ayala, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Mar 7, 2012
Please send me the address. I have clients that need that area... 392-3386. Thanks Diana
0 votes
Tina Lam, Agent, San Jose, CA
Mon Sep 26, 2011
You can just list those houses for rent right on Trulia. Depending on your availability and experience with leasing, you should consider contacting Alex or somebody in your area for some local assistance.
Web Reference:  http://www.archershomes.com
0 votes
Alex Trevino, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Sep 26, 2011
Please contact me if I can help you with your process. Visit my website below to see my short Bio so you can get a feel for me and see if I would be the right REALTOR to list you properties and bring you so qualified tenants.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more