I live in Maryland and have a rental property being vacated by a tennant. I do not know much about rental laws. Should I hire a property manager to?

Asked by Farad.hall, , Tue Jul 17, 2012

rent the home? If so, any recommendations?

Answers

3
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Sat Jan 5, 2013
Farad, a lot depends on how much direct interaction you want to have with the tenant... if you want to have someone handle all your repairs and bills, then you definitely should hire a property manager. If on the other hand, all you need is to find a good tenant, and comply with local rental laws, then you can just ask an Realtor to help you with that.

If you send me the address via email at AnRryan@Keyes.com, I can let you know the range of rents in the area.
Mona, Renter, North Miami, FL
Fri Jan 4, 2013
i am a property manager if you are interested contact me this number come directly to my cellular phone 800-301-3053
Danielle Sha…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
I would definitely recommend hiring a property manager especially if you're an out of state owner. Morris Massre is in that area and provides a lot of management. He's a straight shooter.

Morris Massre
agentsunstate@gmail.com
954.214.6014