I just need to know how I go about finding a real estate agent to help me with a rental and what the cost would be if anything to get help?

Asked by Katie.hirose2009, Black Forest, CO Mon Apr 23, 2012

Just relocated to Colorado and am beginning my search for a house to rent. My husband and I want to try and stay under $1100 a month and would prefer to live in the mountains where we do not have neighbors directly next to us if at all possible. We do have to live in any specific area in Colorado.We do have two dogs, and would need at least a 3 bedroom/2 bath, with a fenced yard. We have been looking in areas such as: Evergreen, Black Forest, Kittredge, Manitou Springs, Golden, Parker, etc. We are trying to keep the cost down, so we can save to purchase a house here within the next 2 years. We don't know much about the cities here, so we may not even know about a great afforable mountain town. I have looked on craigslist.com and padmapper with no real luck or just see/find scams! Email me w/ any info at: Katie.Hirose2009@gmail.com

Answers

5
Joyce Sedam, Agent, Centennial, CO
Wed Apr 25, 2012
Call Cherry Creek Property Mgmt division - 303-713-9000. You want to work with a Management team to ensure the home you are looking to rent is NOT in foreclosure and you are renting from the TRUE owner of the property! Feel free to call me with ANY questions you might have. I will do my best to get you true and accurate information!

Joyce Sedam
Cherry Creek Properties LLC
720-934-7085
Thanks Joyce. I actually am working with a real estate agent who works for Cherry Creek Properties named Austen Rosenthal. I really appreaciate the information!
Flag Wed Apr 25, 2012
Sue Priest, Agent, Franktown, CO
Tue Apr 24, 2012
I do some part-time rental work and would be happy to help you. Let me know if you are interested. In your price point, it might take some time but you should be able to find something. I would stay away from Craigslist. Too many scams. Do you need to commute to the metro area at all?

I will email you and give you our contact info.
Michael Huff…, Agent, Englewood, CO
Tue Apr 24, 2012
Katie,

You need an agent that does Property Management, not many agents offer that service. If you have trouble finding one, call me and I will help you. Good luck.

Michael Huffman - Realtor
Cherry Creek Properties
Email: mhuffman@cherrycreekpropertiesllc.com
Web: Yourdenverhouse.com
Richard Foe…, Agent, Parker, CO
Tue Apr 24, 2012
HI Katie,

I am a Realtor, but I don't do rentals.

I have a friend who is a property manager that could help you.
Her name is Sharon Littlefield. Call 303-722-3300 and ask for her. Tell her I referred you.

My contact info is
Richard Foerster
720-530-5553
Rachelle M P…, Agent, Denver, CO
Tue Apr 24, 2012
I am happy to help, I will email you to. The market is a little tough now because the inventory in both sales/rentals is down. Does all me and I will see what I can find.
Rachelle Paplow
Broker Associate
Cherry Creek Properties
720-839-2659