I don have the best credit but i don't have and evictions on my credit and i have a good job what is a good direction for me to go in?

Asked by Bjohnson, Cotswold, Charlotte, NC Mon Aug 15, 2011

Im looking to move by sept 10 i need advice i dont want to waste my money in app fees just to get turned down.

Answers

10
John Kelly, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Fri Aug 3, 2012
B,

Please give me a call, I may be able to help you.

Many times with a good job & some money down, you still may have an opportunity to purchase at this time.

John Kelly
704-614-5521
Tyra Ezell, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Thu Apr 5, 2012
You can Rent to Own from Main Street Homes, they are located at 2433 The Plaza Charlotte, NC or call 704-333-4444 with any questions..

Best of Luck,
Tyra
Daniel Fisher, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Tue Aug 16, 2011
With a good rental history and good job, you should be able to find a place to rent. In fact, if your middle credit score is over 580 FICO and you have no lates in the last 12 months, you might qualify for a loan and be able to buy a home with a monthly payment less than rent. See link to post, below.
Sylvia S. Ga…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Tue Aug 16, 2011
Most property managers will take into account your rental history. If you have a good rental history you should be fine. Being honest and upfront when you inquire about the property shows good faith on your part as well. I would suggest checking out our credit group to begin repairing your credit. Our website is http://www.trwcredit.net/teamgause. Repairing your credit will allow you more opportunities in the future and eliminate the worry that you may be feeling now! Please contact me if you have any questions.
Anise Monroe, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Tue Aug 16, 2011
I can absolutely help you with that. http://www.RentPurchase.com. We help you build your credit while you are living in the home that you will be the owner of. Give me a call at the office 704-935-5300 and we can set an appointment for you to come in.
Edgar Barajas, , Charlotte, NC
Tue Aug 16, 2011
Our Company will help you find a home you can be proud of and RENT OR OWN it without good credit most of our clients have a credit score below 600 all you need is just a job if you are interested send us an e-mail tell us a little about yourself and a contact phone number our e-mail equitysavesyoumoney@yahoo.com
Jim Allen, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Tue Aug 16, 2011
Renting is different from buying a home. Your landlord wants to feel confortable that you will pay your rent in a timely manner. Most will run a credit report and the good ones will interview you about problems on it. We will be glad to run a rental credit report and advise you of problems you may encounter.
dave, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Tue Aug 16, 2011
Bjohnson,

A lot depends on your situation. by stating you do nto have the "best credit" does not help us get an idea of where you are at. most places are looking at your rental history for the past two years and they run a minimal credit report....If you do not have any late payments ro judgements in the past 2 years then you should be fine.
Web Reference:  http://www.davedicecco.com
Beau Ferguson, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon Aug 15, 2011
Depending on your scenario, some landlords may look at it case by case. Most will run a credit / criminal check however, so if you are competing with anyone else looking to rent the same place, it may be a challenge. Have you had any late payments in the past 12 mths? Why is it you need to move? Can you stay put should you not be able to get a place? When was the last time you had your credit checked and how close are you to getting loan approval if you opted to purchase a home?
Without knowing more details on your particular situation, it's hard to know your best options. Why dont' you give me a call and we can discuss it further.
Sergio Rocha, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon Aug 15, 2011
First step is to speak to a lender to get a clear assesment of your credit worthiness. Contact me and i could recommend a couple of great lenders. Go to my website for all contact info.