I am looking to rent an unfurnished home in madison wi for a family on the west side - not a campus home.

Asked by Susan, New Albany, OH Tue Feb 17, 2009

Can't find any listings. Ideas?

Answers

5
Susanjnciol, Home Buyer, Madison, WI
Sat Jul 23, 2016
I think you may want to see the listing for 2354 Westlawn (or 2354 W. Lawn) Ave. Open house on Sunday! Call me with interest @ 608-577-2940. (my current renters just found a house and want out ASAP!)
:)
T Zillkins, Agent, Catoctin Hills, MD
Sat Apr 30, 2011
I have a newly renovated ranch home available on the west side of Madison. 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2 1/2 car garage. Everything in the home is either completely new or has been renovated. There is a very large screened porch overlooking the spacious back yard. This home sits on the largest lot in the neighborhood. Please call me at 608-828-5127 and leave a message if I don't pick up, I will call you back ASAP.
Thank you.
Kind regards,
Tim Okins
First Weber Group, Inc.
timokins@firstweber.com
Brent Sainsb…, Agent, Madison, WI
Wed Feb 18, 2009
I have a nice property on the west side that will be available April 1st. 3-4 bed 1 3/4 bath 2 car garage.
It hasn't been advertised yet. 608-843-7355 Brent
Mike Adler, Agent, Madison, WI
Tue Feb 17, 2009
Craig's list is a great way to go, but not the only way. I have contacts in the Rental side, plus with our Relocation Dept. at the Real Estate Company that I work for, and in addition to a number of the listings that I currently have. Please call me at 235-5115 to discuss.
Seth Peterson, Agent, Madison, WI
Tue Feb 17, 2009
The main thing you should do is check the Craigslist listings. There are a number of people who advertise their homes for rent on Craigslist. But it's also not a bad idea to search homes that are on the market, and if you find one you like, see if the sellers are open to renting it.