I am looking for a property manager in Ocala, FL. I belong to a group with 5 investment properties in the area. Can I get thoughts/recommendations?

Asked by Cj, 95129 Thu Dec 31, 2009

I would like to know what things to ask for a good property manager and names of companies recommended if possible. Thanks!

Answers

1
Cheryl Bedna…, , Ocala, FL
Thu Dec 31, 2009
HI Cj;
I'm a full time Realtor in Ocala, FL, with Coldwell Banker Ellison Realty. We have one of the largest and best property management departments in Ocala. From tenant placement and rent collection to maintenance and repairs, the Coldwell Banker Ellison Property Management team makes life easier for you.

When searching for a property manager it's important to find someone you can trust. Our team of effective communicators are well organized and have integrity and credibility above all else. I'd also be happy to provide you with a Free comparative market analysis any time. I strongly encourage you to give me a call to set up a meeting at your convenience.
At Your Service,
Cheryl Bednar-Jimenez, Realtor 352-304-4654
Coldwell Banker Ellison Realty email: CJimenez@EllisonRealty.com